AttoMap x-ray analytical microscope
Sigray's AttoMap x-ray analytical microscope is a powerful compositional mapping and analytical technique. The system is based on patented x-ray source and optic technologies, which enable the system to approach the extraordinary performance of beamlines located at synchrotron particle accelerator facilities.
Modalities enabled by the system include:
- Micro x-ray fluorescence for chemical mapping at trace concentrations and spot sizes of <8 µm, with the following advantages:
- Non-destructive and requires negligible or zero sample preparation
- Sub-ppm (relative) and sub-femtogram (absolute) sensitivity achieved within seconds
- >100X higher throughput, combined with substantially higher resolution and sensitivity, than any other laboratory microXRF
- Optimal sensitivities for a wide range of elements by providing access to multiple energies (through a dual target design)
- Submicron (<1 µm) 2D x-ray microscopy
- Optical microscopy to correlate to information provided by the x-ray fluorescence
The system is designed for ultimate flexibility in a busy central laboratory, with customizable options to optimize performance for applications spanning from biological tissue samples to metals.
To learn more about the AttoMap, please fill out the below form for a downloadable brochure.